The MaNima Magnus 14 LED Interface is a professional LED controller with an industrial design intended for controlling digital LED installations. The interface is able to control multiple protocols at the same time up to 7168 channels (14 universes). These channels can be divided over 6 SPI outputs and 2 DMX outputs.
The MaNima Magnus has a master-slave function, which means that multiple MaNima interfaces can synchronize the LED data, enabling the control of large LED installations where a large number of universes and outputs are required.
The MaNima configurator allows the user to update, operate and configure the entire LED installation.
With a LED mapper (ELM, Resolume, Madrix 5 etc.) digital LEDs can be controlled by the interface by means of the ArtNet or aSCN protocol. The data that is sent to the digital LEDs is stored on an SD card based on the WYSIWYG principle and possibly started with triggers. After the configuration the MaNima Magnus is a total standalone (ArtNet / aSCN) player.
The MaNima Magnus can be triggered with analog (0-10V) triggers, DMX512, digital triggers and UDP commands. It is also possible to operate the MaNima Magnus with a MaNima touchscreen.
Sectors in which the MaNima Magnus is applied:
• Façade lighting
- 6 SPI outputs
- 6 analog triggers 4-20mA or 0-10V
- 5 digital triggers
- Starting scenes with DMX512, 4-20mA, 0-10V, ArtNet/aSCN and UDP-commands
- Recording and saving scenes on SD card in WYSIWYG
- Up to 14 universes
- Master-slave function
- Update via Ethernet
- Supported ICs: APA102, APA104, APA106, BS0901, DM412, DMX, DMX TTL, GW6205, INK1003, LD1510, LPD6803, MBI6024, MY9221, MY9231, PC5XS301V0500, SK6812, SK6822, SM16703, SM16716, SM16726, TM1803, TM1804, TM1809, TM1812, TM1814, TM1914A, UCS1903, UCS1904, UCS2903, UCS2904, UCS2912, UCS512B3, UCS8904, UCS9812, WES9412, WES943, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, WS2812S, WS2813, WS2818, WS2801, GS8208, HD107S
- Free shipping within NL for € 250+ orders
- B2B only
- Delivery within 1 working day
Branches in which we are active
- Medical sector
- Automotive sector
- Industry, construction industry and machine building
- Recreation and entertainment industry
- Infrastructure and signaling