LuxaLight LED engines are widely used in machine vision systems and inspection applications, such as:
- Detect defects in material surfaces
- Fluid Leakage Control
- Detection of hydrocarbons
- Clearcoat control on PCBs
- Line scan cameras (real-time use)
- Barcode scanning
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food inspection
- Detection of germs and germicidal substances
With the help of our engineers it is possible to integrate the developed hardware and software into (existing) systems/ machines.
LED interfaces from MaNima Technologies are extremely suitable for machine vision applications. Parameters such as output intensity, exposure time and triggers can be configured easily and flexibly using the MaNima Configurator, MaNima Cloud and UDP commands. The MaNima Pollux Industry has a wide range of inputs and outputs, such as digital contacts, Ethernet and Industrial Network Protocols.
Properties LuxaLight Industrial LED Engines
The technical properties of an LED Engine are determined on the basis of the application:
- Heat management
- Radiance / m²
- Opening angle
- Distance from LED Engine to object/surface
- Dimensions object/surface (Maximum)
- Mechanical dimensions
- Impact resistance (IK value)
- Waterproofness (IP value)
LuxaLight has the software and hardware engineering that makes it possible to create a custom-made LED solution when LuxaLight Industrial Fixtures are not sufficient.
Wavelengths often used in machine vision solutions are:
- 365nm and 395nm (UV-A)
- 405nm (UV-A)
- 450nm (Blue)
- 525nm (Green)
- 645nm (Red)
- 665nm (Deep Red)
- 740nm (Far Red)
- 860nm and 975nm (Infrared)
- 4400K and 4800K (Neutral White)
- 5900K (White)
Modular and Custom-made LED Solutions
For Machine vision solutions, we have standard Industrial LED Fixtures in our product portfolio, which fit seamlessly with a wide range of machine vision solutions and offer the following benefits:
- Variable dimensions
- Homogeneous light image by means of lens/moulding
- Mould compatible
- Various opening angles possible due to optical lenses
- Mounting options
- Multiple wavelengths in one fixture
- Economically beneficial due to modular construction
When LuxaLight Industrial Fixtures do not meet the technical specifications, a custom-made solution is also possible.
Casting LED engines
In order to meet the technical requirements of the LED application, sometimes a choice has to be made for casting the housing. The composition of the casting resin is determined by the application. Click here for more information about LED moulding.
For appropriate advice, it is always possible to contact us without any obligation.