LED interfaces from MaNima Technologies are suitable for the most diverse machine vision applications. With the help of our engineers it is possible to integrate the developed hardware and software into (existing) systems/ machines. Parameters such as output intensity, exposure time and triggers are easy to configure using the MaNima Configurator, MaNima Cloud and UDP commands. LuxaLight LED machine vision systems are often used in applications, such as:
- Detect defects in material surfaces
- Fluid leakage control
- Detection of hydrocarbons
- Clearcoat control on PCBs
- Line scan cameras (real-time use)
- Barcode scanning
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food inspection (agri-food)
- Detection of germs and germicidal substances
The MaNima Pollux Industry, designed by MaNima, has a wide range of inputs and outputs, such as digital contacts, Ethernet and Industrial Network Protocols.
The MaNima Pollux Industry has a 'pulse mode' that allows 8 speed-optimized digital inputs to be used. These digital inputs switch the PWM outputs to pulse rates of a minimum of 10µs and a maximum of 1000ms. Pulse mode is used, among other things, to adjust the strobe time with the exposure time of machine vision cameras.
Properties LuxaLight industrial LED engines
The technical properties of a LED engine are determined on the basis of the application:
- Heat management
- Lumen/ radiance per m² (lux/ radiance)
- Opening angle
- Distance from LED engine to object/ surface
- Dimensions object/ surface (maximum)
- (Maximum) mechanical dimensions
- Impact resistance (IK value)
- Waterproofness (IP value)
LuxaLight has the technical knowledge in the field of software and hardware engineering that makes it possible to develop a custom-made LED solution when a standard product is not sufficient.
Wavelengths in our product portfolio:
- 365nm and 395nm (UV-A)
- 405nm (UV-A)
- 450nm (Blue)
- 525nm (Green)
- 640nm (Red)
- 660nm (Deep Red)
- 735nm (Far Red)
- 860nm and 960nm (Infrared)
- 4200K and 4800K (Neutral White)
- 5700K (White)
A LED engine often has to meet certain mechanical requirements. By selecting the right mechanical requirements, a suitable housing can be selected. Mechanical requirements are often taken into account such as:
Modular and custom-made LED solutions
For LED solutions in the machine vision, we have industrial LED fixtures in the standard product portfolio.
which fit seamlessly with a wide range of machine vision solutions and offer the following benefits:
- Variable dimensions possible
- Homogeneous light image by means of lens hood/ LED moulding
- LED moulding compatible
- Various opening angles possible due to optical lenses
- Various mounting options
- Possibility of multiple wavelengths in one fixture
- Economically beneficial due to modular construction
If the standard products do not meet the technical specifications, a custom-made solution is of course also possible.
Casting LED engines
In order to meet the technical requirements of the LED application, sometimes a choice has to be made for casting the housing. The composition of the casting resin is determined by the application. Click here for more information about LED moulding.
For appropriate advice, it is always possible to contact us without any obligation.