Industriële UV-C LED strip
Industrial LED installations often have to contend with high temperature developments. Heat dissipation in these installations can be quite a problem. For this reason LuxaLight has developed several industrial UV LED strips.
Aluminum pcb LED strip
The UV LED strips developed by LuxaLight have a pcb made of aluminum. Aluminum conducts very well and ensures that heat dissipation can take place better. These aluminum LED strips belong with a wavelength of 255 nm (nanometer) and 265nm to UV-C LED light. UV-C LED strips are often used for disinfection, detection and industrial and medical applications;
Fighting microorganisms with UV-C LED light, without the use of chemicals;
- Disinfection of air, eg air ventilation systems
- Disinfection of water, eg at water treatment plants to remove unwanted organisms from the water, but also in aquariums, swimming pools and groundwater.
- Disinfection of surfaces, such as cleanrooms
- Disinfecting objects eg in packaging
- Disinfection in the food industry, for example in dairies and the meat industry
- For sterilization in laboratories and medical organizations such as hospitals and the GP post.
- Eliminate yeasts, fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Reduced risk of cross-contamination
- Drying and curing processes, such as the curing of glues, lacquers, adhesives and (printing) inks
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Petro chemical industry
- Industrial water disinfection
- Packaging industry
- Disinfect products or materials for entry clean rooms.
- Fewer or no interruptions in a production process due to disinfection
Detection and highlighting
- Detection and highlighting of fluorescent substances
- Mineral inspection and lifting of certain types of minerals
- Non-destructive testing (NDT), leak detection and penetrant testing
- Increasing the best before date of fresh products
The range of industrial LuxaLight UV LED strips currently consists of the following strips: